Sunday, July 10, 2005

High Grass, a Broken Lock, and a Leaky Pipe

Rolled in to O'town to find high grass and weeds, a broken lock and a leaky,gushing pipe at good ol' 617. The best news, is that I am more glad to be home than I am upset about the inconveniences. The plumber came today and, some 80 bucks later, fixed the pipe. I think there was a problem with the plumbing that was worked on two months ago when the toilet was replaced. Oh well, now everything needs to dry out and then it's over. Over, for now, anyway.

Tomorrow I will skip down to Ace for a new dead bolt so that I can open my front door. No, I will not go to that malignant menace of a place that's popped up on 27. No way, it's just not happening. Hmmmmmmmm..........okay, so I think I really need to pray about this angst. The more I hold on to it, the more I give W*$&#^% control over myself. I must refuse this poisonous, but tempting, offer.

I'm completely tuckered out! I only hope sleep comes soon.

No comments:

Project Playlist