Monday, July 25, 2005

For the librarians...

Okay, librarian(s), this one's for you! My cousin, Britt, has taken her out-of-town guests to the Cleveland Public Library, of all places....hehe. She has even posted a library pic in her web journal, not_an_idea. You can also find it in my links as "I heart my cuz". She is an extremely intelligent and talented art student at Bethel College in Indiana. Yes, she is into theater and was a member of speech and debate in HS, as I am sure at least one of you can relate to [yah, you know who you are;)].

Even if you're not a librarian, chances are you will enjoy her posts immensly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

... hmmm, wonder who that could be ...

Looks like a fun site. Thanks!

(and library pics always rock!)

The ZenFo Pro said...

Hmmmm...

Kara said...

Have all librarians been a part of Speech and Debate?

Project Playlist