Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Animal Lovers.....Don't read this.

Today was my first full day without caffiene!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! Yes, this is an official warning to those in contact with me! It seems that my body doesn't like for me to stop any drug; I get awful withdrawl headaches and feel like tossing my cookies for days on end. Fortunately, today wasn't completely unbearable. Kate and I headed over to the rec, where I found out that I do not receive rec privileges bc I was not a FT student last fall! MU always finds another way to tick me off! After leaving the rec I wanted to hop on my skates. Though, I didn't really want to end up running over a varmint like the last time I got ticked at the university and went skating....awesome for me...not so good for the squirrel*. I definitely felt much better. Instead Kate offered to walk with me. She must be an animal rights activist or something. Tomorrow is a different story. Construction or not, this not so in shape, ticked off, caffiene withdrawling, speed junkie is going to tear up the town! Ready or not, rodents, here I come!

*Disclaimer: No animal was intentionally or maliciously harmed in the events leading to the develpment of this entry. All options for a compassionate encounter were taken into consideration. Any joy I found in this occurance was ultimately squelched when I ran over Fluffy, the cat, last week; running over Fluffy was somehow much funnier.

2 comments:

The ZenFo Pro said...

Hehehe...I'm sitting at my desk laughing my tail off. I'm having one of those days as well...lol

JWJ

Kara said...

I'm glad it made you laugh! I hope today is going better;)

Kara

Project Playlist