Saturday, June 25, 2005

It's Back It's Back It's Back!

Okay, I won't go on and on and on and on about it, I just have to say........MY COMPUTER IS BACK!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, after dropping off my computer, I headed over to Shriver. It's pretty cool to come from the other side of the counter. Not only did I get some eats, I got to say hey to Annie, Jason, Angel, and last but not least, Vicki. I didn't chat with Annie enough, but Richie the Republican (he is anything but) seems to be doing okay (it takes a special guy to put up with all of us girls at Tuffy's). Then I sat to lunch with Angel and some of the gang. She seems to be doing well; she lives in a better place and her 4 girls are growing up quick. Then I saw Vicki, my boss who let me live with her family last summer, she is doing ok. That place will suck a person in if they are there too long. I hope she can get out soon, she is a talented woman.

Hmmmmmmmmm..........I am so glad that I don't work there anymore, but I do miss my friends and getting to hear about families and kids and things of that nature. Still, I am glad I'm not there.

Quite an enjoyable day, I must say. Went blading this morning, walked all over tarnation doing all kinds of things, and then got my computer back!

Leaving in the morning. Stopping in Columbus on my way to Cleveland! I can't wait to see Britt on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is an awesome art student, and my best friend in the whole world. Genetically speaking, she is not only my first cousin, but also my half sister! It's not hard to figure out, but it's probably not what one expects either. (no, we're not that redneck!) My youngest bro, Ken, is the same age.

Her brother, Phil, moved in with my parents last week. He just graduated from Savannah College of Art and Design and is looking for work in Columbus. (probably more to hang out with Steve... they are the same age) I am waiting for some of his work to hang on my walls. They are a talented family I tell you! I think they get it from my Uncle Phil, who is a comic book artist.

After living with them at different times, I am so excited that we can all spend time together again! I love coming from such a big family. Hmmmmm.....I wonder what it would be like to have seven kids like grams. I am not so sure that I want to find out, but who knows.

Okay, it's time to get ready for bed!

No comments:

Project Playlist