Thursday, June 23, 2005

cat woman/lady: are they really so different?

It feels good to get back in the swing of things; yesterday was my first day of blading in quite a while. (I didn't hit anything this time, but the part about getting a squirrel was true!:) Overall, it was a decent run, but it is clear that it will be awhile before I come back full force. It ticks me off to remember how in shape I used to be and how not in shape I am now. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It's my own fault. Today was even slower.

Good news is that I have successfully gone three days without caffiene!!!!!!! (Yes, I want a cookie.) My pack a day habit was getting pretty rough, Diet Coke may not be a tobacco product, but I have this funny feeling that it is just about as healthy. After months of poor sleep quality, making trips to the store only for soda, and feeling tired all the time, something had to be done. LOL, this is just sad.

Bad news: My laptop caught a nasty virus (my first ever) and stopped accessing the internet late yesterday afternoon. Actually there were several that spntaneously appeared, but the doozie was NTRootKit-J( Big Apologies if I have passed it on!). It just wants to stick around.

Good news: I brought it into the Remediation center to be fixed for free.

Bad news: I won't have my computer for a few days :( ( it's sad how dependent I have become on technology) I just hope that I will have it back before I leave, but I doubt it.

I suppose that it will force me to walk up to the library once (or twice, or three times...jk) a day to get my email and blog. Honestly though, part of the reason I got a laptop was because I hate sitting in computer labs; the environment is so unstimulating. So I don't know how often I will be blogging in the near future, I will check my email every day though.

BTW I really do like cats, and I neither have nor would run one over one. In fact, I may end up living in a gray rundown house with 88 cats and mouse nest for hair (who knows, it might be kinda cool).

Peace out y'all.

No comments:

Project Playlist