Thursday, July 05, 2007

I feel like it's Christmas, and I am about 5 years old!

I sit here listening to a deal being made between my landlord and a prospective tenant for our place. Now, I suppose I should be glad that they are negotiating, bc it's a bit closer to our place being rented. This means that we are a bit closer to not having to deal with showing our place all the time. However, as I type this a deal has been struck and it seems that papers are getting signed which means that we really are moving...AGAIN! Mind you, I am neither completely thrilled, nor surprised, seeing as our lease is up at the end of this month and I really don't enjoy moving. It's just amazing to get to witness God closing a door for us, and even more amazing to think about what door he has opened! I am not worried about these things, but I am curious to see where God leads us in this.

It has been pretty incredible to experience what God has been pouring into my heart as of late; amazingly, wonderfully, and awesomely moving! Some days I just can't even put into words what He is showing me. Through it all, a few things keep surfacing:

1. Love
2. Victory is here, now.
3. This life is not my own.

The simplicity of these things are well....just simple, yet incredibly profound (notice how I resisted the use of enigmatically simple though this is exactly why I named my blog as such!). And I don't mean just at a head level. It's like I have reached another leg in my journey; I am at a bubbling over point, where everything in my being wants to shout and scream and dance and run and hop and skip and tumble and jump and laugh!!!! Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, I thank you for this fire in my belly. I praise your name above all names! Send me where you wish; lead and I will follow! Lord, if you want me in the trailer park, I want to be in the trailer park....if you want me to live in my car, I want to be there with joy in my heart....if you want me in suburbia, I want to be excited about your will there........if you want me in the U.S., Russia, Iraq, Africa, or the darkest place in the world, Lord, I want to run there without looking back....Lord, show me your heart for me, for this world, and teach me to know your ways.

Phew! God is good!

For now, I am going to take a nap before work.

Peace out, yo!

No comments:

Project Playlist