Monday, July 09, 2007

Like every day, I could use a little prayer....

Okay, so we have all had those days. Those days where you want to turn around and head for the old self. Run straight from those hills of newness into the jagged pits of woe. Comparatively, to others' lives that is, I have nothing to complain about. Thus, I won't complain. However, here is what is going on....
1. Tomorrow is my day off, but I volunteered to go into work to run a special event at our store. I feel very unprepared for this, but I am trusting that God will show up with His overflowing mercy and grace. 2. I need to be looking for another job.
3. Kim and I need to be out of our place by the end of the month bc it has been rented and that's when our lease is up anyway. 4. Kim and I need to go and look at a trailer tomorrow (if possible). 5. Clubhouse meal prep is this week and I really want to help. 6. Kim and I need to spend some time in prayer together about possibly moving to the trailer park. 8. I really want to reach out to these kids tomorrow morning....I want to pour God's love over them....even if the methods are modest. 9. I really need to deal with some things....noticing some control issues rearing their ugly heads! 10. Somewhere in it all, I would like to find time for sleep and renewal. 11. In all of it, trying to learn how to maintain and not sabotage relationships with peeps (all peeps, mind you).

Father, God...thank you for your victory in me! Thank you that you can make mountains out of mole hills and turn mole hills into mountains! Thanks for going deeper. Thank you for making all of this worth it!

No comments:

Project Playlist