Sunday, October 02, 2005

Pondering...

...characteristics of civilization

...implications of reconstructing the past

...the existence of genuine Christian faith in Eastern Orthodoxy

...the structure of Eastern Orthodoxy and its relationship to the formation and development of Russia and Russian identity

...how Russia has affected Eastern Orthodoxy

...the beauty in the ability of life to be enigmatically simple and complex

...the basic questions which need to be answered in order to write a decent paper

...where I will go from here

...why I am writing here, when I should be working

...how I wish Central Bead Co. were open right now

...how God is changing my heart

...HOW I REALLY NEED TO STOP PONDERING, SO THAT I CAN FINISH MY WORK!

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Since when does spam find it's way into the blog world? Blah!

lol But anyway, glad you took a few minutes to blog again. I was really starting to feel deprived.

Love you lots. :)

*Listening to....* "I was born to laugh, I learn to laugh through my tears....I was born to love, I'm gonna learn to love without fear...." ;)

Kara said...

Kimmy~
Yah, I can't stand spam, but I am thankful for the opportunity to delete them from my comments!

LOL...that that post is not much, but it was the first time I felt moved to journal anything in awhile. I love to learn, but I wish it took less work!

Love you and miss you!
See yah in a few hours at Veritas on the Dana!

~ Kara

ps Everytime I hear that song...I can't help but love it more;)

Smurf said...

lol... isnt it funny how we ponder our pondering... lol... you are cute... and they are great questions

Project Playlist