Wednesday, August 17, 2005

God, thank you for my friends!

There are times I find myself complaining about relationships with people in general, but I must say that I have been blessed with some of the world's greatest friends! Not only do they spend time with me, they also speak truth, and love me no matter what! This is not about expectations or trust or anything, just a huge bit of thankfulness for peeps who meet me where I am. I love you all!

I will have to write more later, because the landlord's son is coming back in the early AM with a handyman to repair our broken toilet (that's a whole other issue!....grrrrr... but at least it's getting fixed!)....Must get some sleep!

4 comments:

Smurf said...

You are an incredible friend as well! I feel blessed to have met you!

Love ya,
Shirley

vir said...

you are a most awesome friend a treasure.... besides since your my friend i can boss you around and keep you grounded hehehe.

love you!

Anonymous said...

hey, where ya been? miss you!

Anonymous said...

hey you!
how was seeing kenny? how is he doing? i love you!

Project Playlist