Friday, February 11, 2005

new blogs coming soon!

A funny little thing has been happening. For the last month or two, I have been having difficulties accessing my blog. I would sign in, but my blog wouldn't be listed under my account. I was a bit frustrated, as many of you have been bugging me about blogging. I really did want to! Anyway, the kicker comes when I remember that I had signed up twice! The first time never produced anything. Eventually, I forgot that I had allready signed up and just created a new account. Yah, so I have been trying to sign on with my old account this whole time! It's quite funny really.......just another little story to keep you all guessing......

The best part is that I keep myself guessing. This is just me.

1 comment:

vir said...

Sure that's what you say but its been over two months, and yea I can't talk I'm slacken too but hey, did I promise to write soon :) - BTW Thank you for a fab B-day calibration,

Love you

Project Playlist